The Mindstream Podcast is hosted by MindstreamConnect.com Editor Liza Horan. Tune in to understand trends in the global wellness industry; hear industry experts share knowledge; learn the evidence supporting mind-body-spirit disciplines; listen to the real experiences of consumers and professionals; deep-dive into issues challenging our wellbeing today; and discover the therapies and practices best suited for you.
NEW Episode 2: Meditation with Andrew Johnson
Wherever you may be on the meditation continuum, from newbie to veteran, Episode 2 of The Mindstream Podcast will provide actionable insight. We take a deep-dive into meditation with Andrew Johnson, a clinical hypnotherapist who has been practicing meditation for 25 years professionally and 40 years personally. He was a forerunner to Calm and Headspace, as his meditation app launched with the Apple iOS Store years ago. His MP3s and apps have been downloaded more than 11 million times, and he shares the what, how and why of this transformative practice that increases quality of life. Listeners will:
- Glimpse the history of this ancient practice
- Discover how Western medicine opened to meditation as therapy
- Sample scientific evidence that proves the benefits to a range of conditions
- Tap into your full scope of resources -- and a bit of ridiculousness -- for insight and direction
- Understand how start or deepen your meditation practice by stripping it back to the foundation for meaningful results